DIY Tissue Paper Pom Pom
1. Take 1 sheet of tissue paper. Fold it in half, lengthwise, then fold it into thirds, widthwise, so that pieces measure approximately 9"x10". Cut along folds so that you have 6 pieces of 9"x10" tissue paper.
2. Stack the 6 pieces of paper together and holding the 9" side, begin folding, accordian style, so that each fold is about 1" deep.
3. Slide a small rubber band over the folded tissue paper until sits in the center of the bundle, holding the folds in place.
4. Cut the tips of the tissue paper so that they come to a point. Tie a ribbon around your rubber band, making it long enough that it will allow the pom pom to hang at the desired height.
5. Carefully begin to pull the layers of tissue paper apart, fluffing and scrunching as you go until all layers are separated.
6. Make adjustments to fill in empty spaces and to round out your pom pom. Pull out the ribbon from among the layers of tissue paper and use it to hang your pom pom.
Go to shotbox.me to learn more about the SHOTBOX.
Photo shot with SHOTBOX and my Samsung Galaxy S5 Smartphone.