Snow Flurry Card
1. Cut white cardstock to 5 1/2" x 8 1/2".
2. Score the center so card folds to 4 1/4" x 5 1/2".
3.Cut teal patterned paper of cardstock to 4" x 2". Ink the edges. Adhere to bottom of the white cardstock, leaving an even border along the top, right and bottom edges.
4. Cut worded paper to 3 1/4" x 5 1/4". Ink the edges. Adhere to top of the white cardstock, leaving an even border along the top, left and bottom edges. If there is a gap between the teal paper and the worded paper, that is ok.
5. Cut striped strip of paper to 1/2" x 4". Ink the edges. Adhere to the middle of the card to cover the place where the teal and the worded papers meet.
6. Punch or cut out a snowflake. I used my Cricut and cut out two different snowflakes, one on off white paper and another one on white paper, layered and slightly rotated on top of the off white one. I used Snowflake 1 (off white, bottom layer) and Snowflake 4 (white, top layer) from the Winter Woodland cartridge.
7. Using a piercing tool or an exacto knife, poke a hole through the center of the snowflakes. Poke a jeweled brad through the hole and fold back the arms to secure it in place. Another option would be to use a gem sticker.
Go to shotbox.me to learn more about the SHOTBOX.
Photo shot with SHOTBOX and my Samsung Galaxy S5 Smartphone.