Chicken Rolls Recipe
Makes 36 Rolls
1 Bag of Rhodes Rolls, 36 count
1 12.5 oz Can of Chicken Breast Chunks
3 Chicken Breasts
2 8 oz Packages of Cream Cheese
2 Heads of Broccoli
1 tsp Garlic Salt
1. Spray 3 half sheet baking trays with nonstick spray. Arrange 12 rolls on each tray. Spray the top of the rolls with nonstick spray. Cover with plastic wrap and allow rolls to rise until double in size, 4-5 hours.
2. Allow cream cheese to warm to room temperature. Steam broccoli and chop it into tiny pieces. Drain canned chicken or boil and shred chicken breasts. Combine cream cheese, broccoli and chicken. Add 1 tsp garlic salt or to taste.
3. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
4. Gently stretch one roll. Put a spoonful of the cream cheese mixture in the center. Fold outer edges of the roll over the mixture. Pinch edges together to seal. Lay the filled roll back on the baking tray with the pinched side down. Cover rolls with plastic wrap and allow them to rise again for 30 minutes.
5. Bake at 325 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until the tops of the rolls are golden brown.
6. Allow rolls to cool for 5 minutes before eating.
Go to shotbox.me to learn more about the SHOTBOX.
Photo show with SHOTBOX and my Samsung Galaxy S5 Smartphone.