1. Cut white cardstock to 5 1/2" x 8 1/2".
2. Score the center so card folds to 5 1/2" x 4 1/4".
3. Cut green, plaid patterned paper to 4" x 3 3/4". Adhere to left side of the white cardstock, leaving an even border along the top, left and bottom edges.
4. Cut green, textured pattern paper to 4" x 1 3/4". Adhere to right side of the white cardstock, leaving an even border along the top, right and bottom edges.
5. Cut a 4" x 1" strip of white cardstock. Using decorative edge scissors, cut a thin slice off of the right side of the strip. Use a small hole punch to punch circles out of the white strip. Adhere to the front of the card so that it covers up the spot where the two green patterned papers meet.
6. Cut a 4" length of green ribbon. Adhere it to the front of the card so that it overlaps the left side of the white, decorative strip.
7. Cut a 2" x 4 1/4" piece of white cardstock. Punch or cut out 3 small hearts from the green, textured pattern paper. Adhere them to a piece of green cardstock. Cut around the hearts, creating an even, green border. Cut a 1 1/4" stem out of the green cardstock. Adhere the hearts and stem to the left side of the white cardstock so they create a clover. Write the words "Lucky to be LOVED by you!" to the right side of the clover. Cut a 2" length of green ribbon. Tie a knot in the center. Adhere it to the right corner of the white cardstock text box.
8. Cut a 2 1/4" x 4 1/2" piece of green cardstock. Layer it behind the white textbox so that it leaves an even border. Adhere to the upper portion of the card.
Go to shotbox.me to learn more about the SHOTBOX.
Photo shot with SHOTBOX and my Samsung Galaxy S5 Smartphone.