Strawberry Freezer Jam Recipe
5 Cups Crushed Strawberries
2 Cups Sugar
6 Tbsp Ball RealFruit Instant Pectin
1. Stir sugar and pectin together in a bowl.
2. Rinse and hull strawberries. Crush with a potato masher or in a blender until you have 5 cups crushed strawberries.
3. Add crushed strawberries to the sugar and pectin mixture. Stir for 3 minutes.
4. Ladle jam into jars. Let stand for 30 minutes.
5. Use jam within 3 weeks or freeze for up to 1 year.
Go to shotbox.me to learn more about the SHOTBOX.
Photo shot with SHOTBOX and my Samsung Galaxy S5 Smartphone.