Healthy Peanut Butter Dip
1/2 Cup Natural Peanut Butter
1 Tbsp Coconut Oil, Melted
1/4 Cup Greek Yogurt, Heaping
1/2 Tbsp Cinnamon
1. Allow Peanut Butter to soften at room temperature or microwave for 10 seconds.
2. Melt Coconut Oil and stir into Peanut Butter.
3. Add your heaping 1/4 Cup of Greek Yogurt. You will want more than a 1/4 cup but less than 1/2 cup so a heaping 1/4 cup works well. It can be plain, vanilla, honey or whatever flavor you like. Stir.
4. Add cinnamon. Stir until all ingredients are completely mixed in.
5. Enjoy as a dip for apples, bananas, celery or whatever you like!
Go to shotbox.me to learn more about the SHOTBOX.
Photo shot with SHOTBOX and my Samsung Galaxy S5 Smartphone.