Birthday Cake Rice Crispy Treats
Makes 9x13 Pan
3 Tbsp Butter
10 oz Bag Mini Marshmallows
4 Cups Fruity Pebbles Cereal
5 Tbsp Butter
16 oz Bag Mini Marshmallows
1/4 Cup Yellow Cake Mix
7 Cups Rice Crispy Cereal
1.75 oz Container of Sprinkles
1. Measure out the ingredients for the Bottom Layer, putting Fruity Pebbles Cereal in a large mixing bowl.
2. Melt Butter in a saucepan over low heat. Add Marshmallows. Stir until they begin to melt and flow together but still have a few lumps.
3. Pour the Marshmallow mixture over the Fruity Pebbles and stir until completely coated.
4. With wet hands, firmly press the Fruity Pebble mixture into a greased 9x13 pan.
5. Measure out the ingredients for the Top Layer, putting Rice Crispy Cereal in a large mixing bowl.
6. Melt Butter in a saucepan over low heat. Add Marshmallows. Stir until they begin to melt and flow together but still have a lot of lumps. Add Cake Mix, a spoonful at a time until it is completely incorporated into the Marshmallow mixture.
7. Pour Marshmallow mixture over Rice Crispy Cereal and stir until completely coated. Add 1/2 of the Sprinkles and mix.
8. With wet hands, gently press Rice Crispy mixture on top of the Fruity Pebbles mixture. Top with remaining Sprinkles.
9. Allow to set for 30 minutes before cutting.
Go to shotbox.me to learn more about the SHOTBOX.
Photo shot with SHOTBOX and my Samsung Galaxy S5 Smartphone.