Apricot Plum Fruit Leather
Makes 3 Dehydrator Trays Worth
4 Cups Pitted Apricots
1 Cup Sugar
1 tsp Lemon Juice
2 Cups White Plum Pulp
1. Wash apricots. Cut in half and remove the pit.
2. In medium pot, combine pitted apricots, sugar and lemon juice. Cook over medium heat until sugar is melted. Remove from heat.
3. Wash plums. Cut in half and remove as much of the pulp from the pit and skin as you can. Discard the skin and the pit.
4. Combine apricot mixture and plum pulp in a blender and puree until smooth.
5. Spread puree evenly onto lined and greased dehydrator trays, 1/8" -3/16" thick.
6. Place in dehydrator and cook over low to medium low heat for 10-16 hours, depending on heat and thickness.
7. Check periodically to see if fruit leather dry. It is done when it is solid to the touch and no longer tacky.
8. Cool fruit leather. Remove from trays. Cut into appropriate serving sizes and roll. Wrap with Seran Wrap or place in a Ziploc Bag.
Go to shotbox.me to learn more about the SHOTBOX.
Shot with SHOTBOX and my Samsung Galaxy S5 Smartphone.