Post It Note Holder
1. Cut a piece of double sided, patterned card stock to 8 1/2" x 3". Round the corners on one end as seen in the pictures above.
2. Score a line 1 5/8" from the top end with the rounded corners. Score a second line 2" from the top. Score a third line 5 1/8" from the top. Score a fourth line 5 5/8" from the top. Fold along these score marks. Adhere your post it notepad between the second and third fold.
3. Cut a coordinating piece of patterned paper to 1 5/8" x 3". Adhere it to the top, outside edge of the post it holder. Round the corners.
4. Cut a coordinating piece of patterned paper to 3/8" x 3" strip. Adhere it to the 1 5/8" x 3" piece of patterned paper so it sits just above where the corners are rounded.
5. Cut a 2" circle out of coordinating patterned paper. Adhere it so that the center of the circle is over the 3/8" x 3" strip of patterned paper.
6. Cut a 1 1/2" flower out of coordinating paper. Adhere it to the center of the circle. Push a brad through the center of the flower so that it pierces all 5 layers of paper.
7. Adhere Velcro so that the soft side of the Velcro is under the circular, top flap and the poky side of the Velcro is on the front, bottom panel of the post it note holder as seen in the picture above.
8. Enjoy your lovely, decorative post it note holder!
Go to shotbox.me to learn more about the SHOTBOX.
Shot with SHOTBOX and my Samsung Galaxy S5 Smartphone.