Chocolate Dipped Apple Pops
Makes 12 Apple Pops
3 Granny Smith Apples
12 oz Bag Milk Chocolate Wafers
12 oz Bag White Candy Wafers
11 oz Bag Caramel Candies
1 TBSP Water
Assorted Candy Toppings
12 Craft Sticks
1. Wash and dry apples and remove stem. Cut into four 1/2" to 3/4" slices. Using a knife, cut a slit into the center of the bottom of the apple slice. Insert a craft stick into this slit.
2. Place milk chocolate wafers in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave at 50% power for 30 seconds. Remove bowl from microwave and stir. Continue microwaving the chocolate wafers at 50% power and stirring at 30 second intervals until chocolate is completely melted.
3. Repeat step 2 with the white candy wafers.
4. Unwrap half of the caramel candies and place them in a microwave safe bowl. Add 1 TBSP water. Repeat step 2 with the caramels.
5. Holding onto the craft stick, take one of your apple slices and dip it into the chocolate, evenly coating both sides. Allow excess chocolate to drip off before setting it on a baking sheet.
6. Using a spoon, drizzle melted white candy and caramel over the chocolate dipped apple slice.
7. Add assorted candy toppings such as crushed Oreo's, M&M's, Reeces Pieces, candy corn, pretzels, or whatever toppings you enjoy.
8. Refrigerate for 10 minutes or until you are ready to eat.
Go to shotbox.me to learn more about the SHOTBOX.
Shot with SHOTBOX and my Samsung Galaxy S5 Smartphone.