Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread
Makes 4 Small Loaves or 2 Large Loaves
1/2 Cup Applesauce
1 Cup Sugar
1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
1 Cup Canned Pumpkin
2 Cups Flour
1 tsp Baking Soda
1/2 tsp Salt
1/2 tsp Nutmeg
1/2 tsp Ground Cinnamon
1/2 tsp Allspice
1/4 tsp Ground Ginger
1/4 Cup Milk
1 Cup Chocolate Chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit.
2. Mix eggs, applesauce, sugar, brown sugar and canned pumpkin until smooth.
3. Add flour, baking soda, salt, spices and milk. Mix until thoroughly blended.
4. Add 3/4 of the chocolate chips and stir, reserving 1/4 of the chocolate chips to sprinkle on top of the bread batter.
5. Grease 4 small or 2 large loaf pans. Pour equal portions of the batter into each of the pans.
6. Sprinkle remaining chocolate chips over the top of the batter.
7. Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes for small loaves and 55 minutes for large loaves. Test with a toothpick to make sure bread is done. Add more baking time if bread is not done.
8. Allow to cool for 10 minutes before serving.
Go to shotbox.me to learn more about the SHOTBOX.
Shot with SHOTBOX and my Samsung Galaxy S5 Smartphone.