See's Fudge Copycat Recipe
Makes 9" x 13" Pan
2 8 oz Hershey's Milk Chocolate Bars, broken into pieces
2 12 oz Packages Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
1/2 Cup Butter
1 7-8 oz Jar Marshmallow Creme
4 1/2 Cup Sugar
1 12 oz Can Evaporated Milk
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine Hershey's Bars (broken into pieces), chocolate chips and butter. Microwave at half power for 2-3 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds, to soften the chocolate and the butter.
2. Add marshmallow creme. No need to stir. Set aside.
3. In a LARGE saucepan, combine sugar and evaporated milk. Bring to a rolling boil over medium heat. Stir continuously for 4 minutes.
Note: If your saucepan is small, the mixture will boil over.
4. Pour boiling mixture over chocolate and marshmallow cream, 1/4 of the saucepan at a time, stirring chocolate mixture continuously to completely melt the chocolate and mix ingredients together. Stir until smooth.
5. Pour into GREASED or LINED 9" x 13" glass baking dish. Cover and refrigerate until fudge hardens, 4-6 hours.
6. Remove from refrigerator once fudge is set. Cut and serve.
Go to shotbox.me to learn more about the SHOTBOX.
Photo shot with SHOTBOX and my Moto Z Force Smartphone.
Below you can see the setup inside the box. I didn't want much background showing and I wanted what was showing to be neutral so I used a light, cream colored piece of wallpaper for the background and a piece of tile (with brown tones to highlight the fudge) for the base. I put the block and bite sized pieces of fudge on a white cutting board. I wanted the background and the large block of fudge to be a bit blurry in the background so I focused my shot on the front, center piece of fudge.