Edible Eggless Butterscotch Chip Cookie Dough
1/2 Cup Butter, Softened
3/4 Cups Brown Sugar, Firmly Packed
1 tsp Vanilla
1/4 tsp Salt
1 Cup Flour
2 TBSP Milk
1 Cup Butterscotch Chips
1. With a mixer, cream together butter and brown sugar.
2. Add vanilla and salt. Mix.
3. Add flour. Mix. Keep in mind that the mixture will be crumbly.
4. Add milk. Mix. Dough should be thick and slightly sticky but no longer crumbly.
5. By hand, stir in butterscotch chips.
7. If you happen to have any leftovers, store in the refrigerator or freezer.
Go to shotbox.me to learn more about the SHOTBOX.
Photo shot with SHOTBOX and my Samsung Galaxy S7 Smartphone.